I finished an education in media business in April 2015 and before I started my studies in October I decided to do something special. I cycled four months around the Baltic Sea and to the North Cape; more than 10.000 km and through 10 countries. The unforgettable impressions and experiences are countles, but therefor I have many pictures, videos and a blog (German). If you are interested in the track, you can take a look on the map.
- Days (total / cycling): 132 / 120 days
- Countries (10): Germany, Poland, Kaliningrad (Russia), Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- Kilometer: 10.853 km
- Distance per day (longest / average / shortest): 324 km / 90 km / 32 km
- Night stops (wildcamping / couchsurfing / campsite): 61 / 38 / 22
- Bike problems: 1 broken chain, 1 broken wire, 6 broken spokes, NO flat tire