In August 2016 I cycled together with my brother from Berlin to Sylt. First we followed the Elbe river and later we continued along the North Sea coast. We have been on the road for 10 days. You can find pictures and videos of this trip. There is also a Blog (German). You can view the exact route on the map.
- Days (total / cycling): 9 days
- States (6): Berlin, Brandenburg, Mecklemburg-Vorpommern, Niedersachsen, Hamburg, Schleswig-Holstein
- Kilometer: 790 km
- Distance per day (longest / average / shortest): 150 km / 88 km / 55 km
- Night stops (wildcamping / couchsurfing / campsite): 5 / 1 / 2
- Bike problems: one flat tire