From the beginning of September till October I cycled from North Germany towards South-West-Europe. The first week I travelled through Germany, from Aachen via the Vennbahn cycle path through Belgium to Luxembourg. From there I continued towards France, crossing the Champagne till Orleans. Later along the loire river and the Atlantic coast, before I followed the Canal de Garonne till Toulouse. You can find many pictures and videos. Of course there is also a blog (German). You can spot the daily trips on the map.
- Days (total / cycling): 38 / 37 days
- Countries (4): Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, France
- Kilometer: 3.510 km
- Distance per day (longest / average / shortest): 150 km / 92 km / 50 km
- Night stops (wildcamping / couchsurfing / campsite): 13 / 16 / 3
- Bike problems: one flat tire